Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions promote transnational and intersectoral mobility in science as well as career development. The program area from Pillar 1 “Excellent Science” in Horizon Europe has five sub-areas:
- Doctoral Networks (DN): European research networks to support the career development of doctoral students
- Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF): Individual career development of postdocs through excellent research projects
- Staff Exchanges (SE): International and/or cross-sectoral staff exchanges for knowledge transfer
- COFUND: Co-funding of regional, national or international mobility programs for doctoral students and postdocs
- MSCA and Citizens: Conducting the European Researchers’ Night, as a contribution to the exchange between science and society
There are no thematic requirements, the respective projects can be developed bottom-up.
Find further information on the pages of your EU-ReasoN contact persons or at:
DID you know…
…that the EU has been funding researcher career development for 25 years in its Marie-Sklodowska-Curie programme?